Since we care about the safety of your personal information, we ask that you read through this policy and the terms and conditions associated with the Site. We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. If you have any queries or concerns, you can find more information on our FAQs (link) and by emailing:
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you share with us, namely information you provide when expressing interest in us and our products. We also collect information when you contact us and interact with the Site. This personal information is solely used for transactions and delivery and may be referred to as Order Information
This generally includes:
- Name and Surname (when disclosed)
- Email Address
- Postal and Billing Address
- Phone Number and similar contact data
- Password hints
- Other authentication data
We also collect information specifically from the device which you use to interact with us and with the Site, and these usually include information about the device (ID, manufacturer, model, Operating System), information about your browser, IP address, and associated cookies. We also collect information about your specific interactions with the Site, such as the products viewed.
Also, similar to most online businesses we collect more relevant information through cookies and other similar technologies. For more information we suggest that you take a look at our cookies policy.
What do we do with your data?
With the information we collect and or receive we shall:
- Send you administrative information regarding your account on business and legal matters. Your personal information will also be used when it comes to communicating changes in our business terms and conditions, and in policy updates.
- Notify you with new business content, with your consent, to provide you with the optimal experience when interacting with the Site. We shall also be working with third parties and may use your information to display their advertising content on the Site, these shall also be based on your interests and geographic location. For more information, please check our cookies policy.
- Protect you and our site by screening for potential risks and cases of fraud. We shall also be optimizing and improving the Site and your user experience by using your device information to generate analytics on how customers use our site.
- Request your feedback on how to improve (i) the Site (ii) the Brand (iii) our Products (iv) our Service.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies, and to comply with legal requests and prevent harm as legally and ethically required.
Will we be sharing your information with anyone?
The only instances when we shall disclose your information with third parties is when:
- It comes to complying with the law, and are therefore legally required to divulge information that relates to you, such as court orders, government requests, or subpoenas.
- Our vital interests and rights are threatened in the form of breaches in violations of our policies, cases of fraud, illegal activities, potential threats of safety or abuse towards any person, and require access to that information to investigate.
- Vendors, service providers, contractors, and agents who perform service on our behalf, or for us, and need access to your information to do so. This is including but not limited to Shopify and Google Analytics (you may opt out of Google Analytics through this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.)
- You consent for advertisements, your information shall be used to provide relevant content based on your location and analytical trends.
- You comment on interacting with Site content by posting on the public areas of the Site.
How long do we keep your information, and is it kept safe?
Your personal information shall be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set in the above section, unless otherwise permitted by law due to reasons such as tax, accounting, and or other legal requirements. Your Order Information, submitted upon placing an order through the Site, shall be retained unless and until you ask for it to be deleted.
All appropriate technical, ethical, and organizational security measures have been taken to preserve the security of any and all personal information we process. However, it should be noted that the Internet is never fully secure, and whilst we pledge our utmost to protect your information, divulging your personal information to any and all sites including our Site is at your own risk, and we implore you to only access our services within a secure network environment.
Can this policy be amended?
Personal Data Sales
We do not sell your personal data
If you have any queries that cannot be answered by our FAQs (link), kindly email us at ___________ and we shall answer you as soon as we can!